Gossiping Spring Collection for Henri Bendel


If you love Gossip Girl, damsel-in-distress Serena van der Woodsen and the scheming couples Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf, you must not forget the only thing they are in common. They all love Henri Bendel - the classic luxury accessories store located at your favorite street in Manhattan, the Fifth Avenue. I love their collections  and I personally admit its kinda pricey, but these pieces are worth investing, to help you prep-up on any occasions. So while while checking my inbox, I have received an email from Henri Bendel about their latest Spring Collection.. check these out and I assure you that you will be oohh la la..

always composed, wearing patience and a bitchy face.

 Spring is about three Gs - Glitz, Glam and Gold. I love this statement rings from Hand me Down, and Sonya Renee
 always dab your soft skin with this Henri Bendel Eau de Parfum in Spring Blossom and Agave. For your sunny getaway, in a park or a beach wear this Henri Bendel Shades in Persol, and stash your glam things in this stripe colored satchel.
always seeking for a man's (and dad's ) love.. anyway I love your fashion style!

being classic chic doesn't mean being lousy in techy toys. Have this fabulous iPad and iPhone cases in stripes! And always have a ballet flats for your long shopping-marathon .

Visit their website at http://www.henribendel.com



Email us at blair.villanueva@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter | @LegazpiFabModa
Follow my Facebook Page | Legazpi Fab Moda



2 LOVES AND COMMENTS:

  1. i love henri bendel! great post.
    xx, micol

    http://www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

KEEP CALM AND LEAVE YOUR WITTY COMMENTS...

 

Contact BLAIR VILLANUEVA

Name

Email *

Message *

MAKE US YOUR DAILY DOSE!